FVHD Exhibit – Changing Face/Changing Place

Posted in Exhibits, Featured, Upcoming Exhibits

Changing Face/Changing Place Logo White

A Look at the Architectural History of the Trenton Area

Second Floor Galleries

September 15, 2018 –

January 13, 2019

Opening Reception

Sunday, September 16, 2-4 pm

 

As part its celebration of 100 years of architecture, FVHD is displaying artifacts that show one hundred years of architectural contributions to buildings of significance in Trenton and surrounding areas.

The firm is proud of its long history of design excellence in the Trenton area starting with the founding firm of PL Fowler in 1918 and continuing today as FVHD Architects. The work of the firm and its predecessors has made a significant impact on the built environment in Mercer County.

The long project history includes many original school buildings for Trenton, Lawrence and Ewing Township School Districts; the restoration of the 1719 William Trent house; the GM Fisher Body Plant; Mercer Hospital; Waterfront (now Arm & Hammer) Stadium; Ewing Township Municipal/Police Facility; several Trenton City branch library buildings; Trenton public housing and numerous others.

Trinity Cathedral, West State St, Trenton

Trinity Cathedral, West State St, Trenton

1719 William Trent House, Trenton

1719 William Trent House, Trenton

 

George, John & Ted, Principals

George, John & Ted, Principals

Conference Center, MCCC, West Windsor

Conference Center, MCCC, West Windsor

Arm & Hammer Stadium, Trenton

Arm & Hammer Stadium, Trenton